Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome to the USA


I'm running an English/American club a couple times a month at my school.  First thing on my agenda was an oral presentation on an assigned state.  This was the first time any of them had even stood in front of a group and talked.  They have a lot to learn but I give them an A+ for trying and working as a group.  
All these pictures are posted and made available for my students to have access to them.




















Presentation Day


Last minute preparations
































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Darcy I like ur teaching!!

Unknown said...

Hello~Crazy Darcy

I like ur teaching really

you make everybody learn a lot in your club and everyone did ther best in speaking English

and I love you=))